Strawberry Milk Tea | Soy Candle
🍓 strawberry milk tea is a popular boba drink that combines the fresh taste of strawberries with the creaminess of milk and robust flavor of black tea.
notes: black tea + strawberry syrup + milk
smells like: strong black tea balanced with sweet strawberry milk
7 oz // burn time: 35-40 hours
please trim wicks between burns and never leave a burning candle unattended
crackling wooden wick
premium soy wax blend
high quality phthalate-free fragrance oil
7 oz glass
7 oz of wax in a 9 oz recyclable glass vessel
black metal lid
burn time approximately 35-40 hours
3 oz tin
3 oz of wax in a recyclable white tin vessel
burn time approximately 15-20 hours
candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
perfume oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
room sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Wooden wicks MUST be trimmed to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.
Note about handmade items
Each Item in this shop is handmade by me in my candle studio/garage.
Because all of these items are handmade, they may have some imperfections such as: slight color differences, uneven wax surfaces, slightly off-centered label etc.
None of these impact the overall quality of the product.