Manila Mango | Perfume
notes: philippine mango + coconut milk
smells like: indulging in a familiar tropical fruit, warm, sweet and sunny!
our perfume spray formula is an alcohol-based eau de toilette that delivers a nice, personal scent cloud without being overwhelming. these .33 fl oz sprays are perfect for on-the-go application as they fit perfectly in your pocket, purse or vanity.
.33 fl oz (10mL)
thick glass bottle with black aluminum atomizer and cap
tsa approved for airplanes
SD Alcohol 39C, Fragrance, DEP, Benzyl Salicylate.
(contents highly flammable. keep away from high heat and flames. for external use only. avoid contact with eyes. discontinue use if irritation occurs. keep out of reach of children and pets.)
crackling wooden wick
premium soy wax blend
high quality phthalate-free fragrance oil
7 oz glass
7 oz of wax in a 9 oz recyclable glass vessel
black metal lid
burn time approximately 35-40 hours
3 oz tin
3 oz of wax in a recyclable white tin vessel
burn time approximately 15-20 hours
candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
perfume oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
room sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Wooden wicks MUST be trimmed to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.
Note about handmade items
Each Item in this shop is handmade by me in my candle studio/garage.
Because all of these items are handmade, they may have some imperfections such as: slight color differences, uneven wax surfaces, slightly off-centered label etc.
None of these impact the overall quality of the product.
This perfume lasts so long! I applied it to my wrists and neck and I can still smell it after 6 hours of running errands and cooking food. I will say, after a few hours the initial mango scent fades away and reveals more of the coconut notes.
I'd say the scent reminds me of those mango milk ice candies you get from the Filipino convenience store. It's very nostalgic and not too sweet. I'd definitely buy again!