Sampaguita Room Spray
🇵🇭 The national flower of the Philippines! Arabian jasmine intermingles with honeysuckle to create an airy, tropical floral fragrance. This flower is an enduring symbol of love, strength and perseverance.
Profile: Classic | Romantic | Green
Crackling wooden wick
Premium soy wax blend
Premium fragrance oil
9 oz of wax in a 12 oz recyclable glass vessel
Black metal flat lid
Approximately 55 hours burn time
3.5 oz of wax in a recyclable tin vessel
Approximately 20 hours burn time
Candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
Perfume Oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
Room Sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.
Love the floral scent. With one spray is all you need. Thank you !!