Salabat | Soy Candle
🫖 salabat, (aka ginger tea or ginger brew) is a traditional filipino tea made from fresh ginger root. it's a popular remedy for various ailments including sore throats, cold symptoms, digestive issues and providing comfort during cooler weather.
salabat is not only valued for its potential health benefits but also for the sense of comfort and nostalgia it provides. many associate salabat with feelings of warmth and care, as it's often prepared by family members and loved ones when someone is feeling unwell.
notes: ginger tea + lemongrass + honey
smells like: a spicy, invigorating fusion of ginger and lemongrass!
2 oz // burn time: 12-16 hours
7 oz // burn time: 35-40 hours
please trim wicks between burns and never leave a burning candle unattended
crackling wooden wick
premium soy wax blend
high quality phthalate-free fragrance oil
7 oz glass
7 oz of wax in a 9 oz recyclable glass vessel
black metal lid
burn time approximately 35-40 hours
3 oz tin
3 oz of wax in a recyclable white tin vessel
burn time approximately 15-20 hours
candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
perfume oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
room sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Wooden wicks MUST be trimmed to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.
Note about handmade items
Each Item in this shop is handmade by me in my candle studio/garage.
Because all of these items are handmade, they may have some imperfections such as: slight color differences, uneven wax surfaces, slightly off-centered label etc.
None of these impact the overall quality of the product.
Love this scent! Energizing and perfect for getting focused in the morning.
Very strong candle and amazing for ginger lovers. It's not your average fall scent.