Matcha Room Spray
Matcha Room Spray
Matcha is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves, traditionally consumed in East Asia. The green tea powder is whisked into hot water (instead of steeped) to form a frothy drink.
The scent can be described as grassy and bitter with a very slight floral tone. Supporting notes of milk and honey round out this scent to create a calm, focused atmosphere for your home.
Profile: Calm | Green | Earthy
Room + Linen Spray Features:
Our room and linen sprays are a great way to enjoy our fragrances without a flame! Simply spray into the air, onto linens, sheets, carpet, clothes or carseats to freshen up your space.
Shake well before use, and always use in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from pets and children and do not ingest. In case of eye contact, wash with cold water and consult medical attention if irritation occurs.
-BPA-free recyclable plastic container
-Premium paraben and phthalate-free fragrance oil
Ingredients: Distilled water, natural odor counteractants, polysorbate 20, fragrance oil, phenoxyethanol (preservative).
Candles, tins and tea lights : coconut soy wax, fragrance oil, cotton wicks
Perfume Oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
Room Sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
Care + Safety Tips
• Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.