Manila Mango Wax Melts
🥭 the philippine mango, also known as "carabao mango" is a fruit native to the philippines. it is famous for its particularly sweet and flavorful flesh- and is widely considered to be one of the best-tasting varieties of mango in the world.
notes: philippine mango + coconut milk
smells like: a sweet, juicy snack on a sunny day
12 soy blend wax cubes: 4-6 hours of scent per cube
simply pop out 1-2 cubes and place in your wax warmer to enjoy flameless fragrance!
please keep away from pets and children. do not consume.
crackling wooden wick
premium soy wax blend
high quality phthalate-free fragrance oil
7 oz glass
7 oz of wax in a 9 oz recyclable glass vessel
black metal lid
burn time approximately 35-40 hours
3 oz tin
3 oz of wax in a recyclable white tin vessel
burn time approximately 15-20 hours
candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
perfume oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
room sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Wooden wicks MUST be trimmed to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.
Note about handmade items
Each Item in this shop is handmade by me in my candle studio/garage.
Because all of these items are handmade, they may have some imperfections such as: slight color differences, uneven wax surfaces, slightly off-centered label etc.
None of these impact the overall quality of the product.
I am obsessed with the mango scent! I use the mango melts and mango room spray in my salon and clients really love it. My next fave scent is melon. I love the packaging and the personalized notes in every order. Thank you! It helps me feel a bit more closer to home using your products!