Harana | Wood Wick Soy Candle
🌹🎵 Harana is a traditional Filipino courtship ritual where a man serenades a woman, usually outside her home, with a love song. It is a formal and respectful way of expressing love and affection through music. The Harana is a well-known tradition in the Philippines and is usually done by a young man singing to his beloved late at night, accompanied by a guitar or other musical instrument. It can also be performed by a group of men, called "kundiman" singers. The practice of Harana is considered to be a dying tradition, but it can still be found in some rural areas in the Philippines.
This scent is a refreshing blend of classic and modern- a bouquet of red roses, fresh lemonade and a sweet serenade!
Profile: Romantic | Floral | Sunshine in the rain
💌 Click here to add a personalized gift note to your order!
Crackling wooden wick
Premium soy wax blend
Premium fragrance oil
9 oz of wax in a 12 oz recyclable glass vessel
Black metal flat lid
Approximately 55 hours burn time
3.5 oz of wax in a recyclable tin vessel
Approximately 20 hours burn time
Candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
Perfume Oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
Room Sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.