Calamansi Mint Room Spray
🍋🍃 Calamansi, or Philippine lime is a citrus hybrid of mandarin oranges and kumquats, and native to Southeast Asia. This fruit is super versatile for squeezing on lumpia or fish, making dipping sauce, marinade, desserts, and drinks.
The addition of crushed mint to sugared calamansi juice offers a new twist to a classic flavor!
Profile: Crisp | Refreshing | Tangy
Crackling wooden wick
Premium soy wax blend
Premium fragrance oil
9 oz of wax in a 12 oz recyclable glass vessel
Black metal flat lid
Approximately 55 hours burn time
3.5 oz of wax in a recyclable tin vessel
Approximately 20 hours burn time
Candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
Perfume Oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
Room Sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.