Boba | Soy Candle
🧋 "boba" refers to the chewy tapioca balls or pearls that are commonly used as an ingredient in the popular taiwanese drink that has gained worldwide popularity.
brown sugar boba is known for its sweet, caramel-like flavor, and it's often enjoyed with a wide straw that allows you to savor the chewy boba pearls along with the creamy tea.
notes: brown sugar + tea + tapioca pearls
smells like: warm brown sugar blended with creamy milk and malty black tea
2 oz // burn time: 12-16 hours
7 oz // burn time: 35-40 hours
please trim wicks between burns and never leave a burning candle unattended
crackling wooden wick
premium soy wax blend
high quality phthalate-free fragrance oil
7 oz glass
7 oz of wax in a 9 oz recyclable glass vessel
black metal lid
burn time approximately 35-40 hours
3 oz tin
3 oz of wax in a recyclable white tin vessel
burn time approximately 15-20 hours
candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
perfume oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
room sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Wooden wicks MUST be trimmed to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.
Note about handmade items
Each Item in this shop is handmade by me in my candle studio/garage.
Because all of these items are handmade, they may have some imperfections such as: slight color differences, uneven wax surfaces, slightly off-centered label etc.
None of these impact the overall quality of the product.