Boba Milk Tea | Room Spray
🧋Notes of brown sugar, black tea, cream and starchy tapioca meld to recreate the sweet, nostalgic scent of your favorite boba tea shop. This fragrance is a great choice for spending a cozy day indoors.
Profile: Cozy | Creamy
Crackling wooden wick
Premium soy wax blend
Premium fragrance oil
9 oz of wax in a 12 oz recyclable glass vessel
Black metal flat lid
Approximately 55 hours burn time
3.5 oz of wax in a recyclable tin vessel
Approximately 20 hours burn time
Candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
Perfume Oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
Room Sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.