Bahay Kubo | Wood Wick Soy Candle
🛖 a bahay kubo is a traditional filipino house that embodies the filipino spirit of communal living and harmonious coexistence with nature. it represents a connection to traditional cultural practices and serves as a symbol of simplicity, resilience, and sustainable living.
notes: sandalwood + rattan + nipa grass
smells like: the breezy whiff of beachy, tropical woods welcoming you home
3 oz // burn time: 15-20 hours
7 oz // burn time: 35-40 hours
please trim wicks between burns and never leave a burning candle unattended
crackling wooden wick
premium soy wax blend
premium phthalate-free fragrance oil
7 oz glass
7 oz of wax in a 9 oz recyclable glass vessel
black metal lid
burn time approximately 35-40 hours
3 oz tin
3 oz of wax in a recyclable white tin vessel
burn time approximately 15-20 hours
candles, tins and tea lights : soy wax, fragrance oil, crackling wooden wick
*braided cotton wick for tea lights
perfume oils : fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e, fragrance
room sprays : distilled water, polysorbate20, phenoxyethanol (preservative), fragrance
• Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. This prevents flames from growing too tall and becoming hazardous.
• Upon the first burn, allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours until melted wax reaches the edges of the container. This helps your candle burn evenly for the rest of its life.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time!
• Place lit candles on top of heat-resistant surfaces to prevent damage.
• Never leave lit candles unsupervised!
• Please keep products away from children and pets.
• Please do not consume any products!
• Due to their small size, please do not burn candle tins longer than 2 hours at a time, or 1 hour for tea lights.