We've compiled a list of things you can do to ensure you have the best candle experience possible.
• Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
If you extinguish your candle before a full melt pool is formed, your candle will tunnel. This greatly reduces the lifespan and usability of your candle. (We do not refund or replace candles that tunnel due to user error!)
• Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Burning your candle for longer than the recommended time increases your risk of the glass overheating. The wicks might also start smoking and creating soot, so please be mindful of excessive burning times.
• All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting - every time! Trimming your candle wick each time before relighting is imperative to a proper burning candle. You can use your fingernails, a nail clipper, scissors or a wick trimmer to pinch off the excess charred part of the wick.
• Please keep an eye on burning candles and keep them away from pets and children!
• Do not burn tealights for longer than an hour at a time.
• Our products smell very yummy but PLEASE do not ingest anything!